Friday, May 20, 2011

uncertainty.

I've been struggling so much with so many uncertain things as of lately. But I'm not completely ready to share what I've been up to just yet.

I read my last post about being yourself, and doing what you want and I think, "Wow, I could not have given myself better advice". The only issue is finding what you want though.

Anyway, today I was reading this post about finding your mission in life by Regina Brett, and I was incredibly inspired the quotes at the end, and I would also very much like to try to find the books she mentioned.

If anyone else is struggling to find themselves just as much as I am, feel free to talk to me. Misery loves company! (Though I'd say I'm more stressed than miserable.. just a little lost is all)

Good luck to all you lost sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment