Saturday, July 07, 2012

canada day weekend, part 3.

If you haven't already read part 1 or 2 of this Canada Day Weekend series, you can find part 1 here and part 2 here.

Monday, which thankfully was a holiday, we had a laidback goodbye brunch at Jocelyn's. As a group, we made crepes and also had pizza, noodles, yogurt popsicles, leftover cake, and breakfast sausages. Although I can claim no part in this brunch as I dropped things off and then had to run some errands as everyone else cooked. By the time I was back most of the food was ready!


After brunch Jocelyn and Galvin showed the rest of us how to use the bow and arrow that Jocelyn got for Galvin. It was quite exciting and we have some real Robin Hoods and Katniss Everdeens in our group!



But really, it was time to say goodbye, take some group photos and thus ends an amazing group Canada Day weekend.


I love planning events and parties, but I haven't really had a chance to since starting university. This was so so so much fun, but way busier than I'd have thought. The whole weekend was a collision of university, high school and family friends. I do quite like it when my different worlds collide.

All in all, a successful weekend, I'd say.

part 1 | part 2 | part 3

1 comment:

  1. these articles make me smile :)
    so happy that you are having tons of fun!
    I miss you and all the people <3

    ReplyDelete