Friday, October 05, 2012

friday faves {eighteen}


I need this!


Things I learned this week:

I need to schedule things into my calendar if I want them to get done. This includes "getting to campus" time. #timemanagementtips

After 4 weeks of class, I have started to think in French again (not naturally, but if I was already speaking in French in the first place).. this is a good sign!

I know very little about statistics. I can't even make a nerdy joke here, just because I don't know enough. Sniffle.

Praise God! I have so much to be thankful for: #salvation #community #family #brothersandsisters #constantreminders #opportunities. I actually don't know why those were all hashtags. Just roll with it, okay? Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Give thanks (in ALL circumstances!) today, tomorrow and always. I am going home this long weekend for some quality catch-up time. Enjoy your long weekends everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment